MISSION / CREED / PHILOSOPHY / VISION STATEMENT
Our company MISSION is to construct, repair, restore and renovate decks in a manner that exceeds Customer expectations and enhances the aesthetic, practical and asset value of the structure while maximizing return on investment via increased property value.
Our business CREED is a simple back to basics three part formula;
1) "Under Sell and Over Perform",
2) "Do What It Takes",
3) "I’m On It"
Our business PHILOSOPHY is based on Christian principles with Luke 6:31(KJV) at the center with the intent to honor God in every transaction and in every aspect of our business.
Our VISION is to set our company far apart from all competition, especially the fly-by-night contractors that give the industry a black eye. Create a pleasant Customer experience in every aspect of the process from the initial request for estimate to the invoice. This is accomplished through thorough communication, honesty, integrity, character and professionalism by;
1) making it easy, pleasant and painless for a Customer to contact our company,
2) responding to requests for estimates within 48 hours,
3) providing detailed written estimates within 48 hours of initial visit,
4) understanding what the Customer wants,
5) ensuring competitive pricing,
6) requiring no money up front,
7) offering a one year, no questions asked, workmanship warranty,
8) carrying various lines of insurance to benefit the Customer,
9) maintaining excellent ratings with the Better Business Bureau. referral sites and other social media,
10) ensuring customer satisfaction,
11) attracting the highest caliber work force by offering competitive wages and benefits,
12) encouraging employment longevity and eradicating perpetual employee turnover,
13) controlling and containing our costs to be competitive,
14) generating a profit to ensure our existence in the future,
Our marketing and branding goal is to be the "go to" company for everything decks and to make our company name the first thing that comes to mind when the word "deck" is mentioned. We endeavor to accomplish that goal through various methods of advertising, operating a uniformed, recognizable fleet and uniformed employees.